- Calendar of Events
- Lunch Money Days
- Toronto Taste
- Spring Chicken
- Harvest For Hunger
- Turkey Drive
- Community Fundraisers
- Second Harvest Store
Are you looking for a meal program or food bank?
To find a meal program you can:
- Call the City of Toronto’s Foodlink Hotline at 416.392.6655 or 211 (toll free)
- Call the Second Harvest office Mon-Fri 9-5
- North York Harvest 416.635.7771
- Daily Bread Food Bank 416.203.0050
- Feed the Need Durham 905.571.3863
- Mississauga Food Bank 905.270.5589
Note: Many food banks have eligibility requirements often based on address.
If you didn’t find what you’re looking for in the list above, please call ‘211’ anytime of the day to access food support.