June 17th, 2019
TITLE: Data & Analytics Coordinator
DATE: June 2019
DEPARTMENT: Programs and Partnerships
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager, Data Analytics & Process Development
POSITION OVERVIEW (PURPOSE):
Under the direction of the Senior Manager, Data Analytics & Process Development, this position serves as a primary resource for the collection, coordination, and analysis of key data, the maintenance of data and reporting integrity, and ensuring best practices. The Data & Analytics Coordinator works collaboratively with colleagues across the organization to achieve its strategic goals. Success is measured by timely achievement of key tasks and projects, developing solutions to improve reporting efficiency and performance, demonstrating positive and collaborative leadership, and creating opportunities for holistic stakeholder engagement with Second Harvest’s mission and vision.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Maintains database integrity by updating Programs-related data and communication tracking history in a timely and accurate manner; ensures the recording and collection of food-related data through Flowfinity software
• Supports the creation/development of new database by entering data and identifying gaps of information that need to be collected; follows up with colleagues for the collection and recording of missing information
• Collects and analyzes data to support the reporting processes across all of Second Harvest’s departments; liaises with departments to determine reporting needs and deadlines
• Performs various ad hoc reporting in response to information requests
• Oversees regular importing and exporting of data
• Supports the development, integration, and timely synchronization of online/offline data systems and related information
• Manages, generates, and coordinates segmented lists for print and digital communications to donors
• Supports the stewardship process of food donors: collects and inputs food donor data into database, and provides relevant information in order to foster 360° relationship with donors
• Supports the Programs team with monitoring of progress towards annual goals
• Works in collaboration with the Senior Manager, Data Analytics & Process Development to strategize and suggest ways to further automate data processes and simplify data reporting
• Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Post-secondary education in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a related role
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including high-level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel)
• Very strong keyboarding skills
• Keen attention to detail, thoroughness, and accuracy, along with strong data entry/data processing abilities
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with superior customer service skills and diplomacy
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
• Enthusiastic team player with an ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organization and project/time management skills
• Flexible, versatile, and able to adapt to new technology and a changing work environment
• Professional attitude, and able to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
Please submit your resume and cover letter on or before July 7, 2019 via email, with “DATA & ANALYTICS COORDINATOR” in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would appreciate no phone calls or agencies.
We would like to thank all applicants for applying for this position, however you will only be contacted if your candidacy is being considered. Second Harvest is committed to an inclusive and accessible recruitment and selection process. If you are invited to attend an interview and require an accommodation, please advise us in advance of our meeting.