March 16th, 2020
TITLE: Community Success Coordinator, FoodRescue.ca
DATE: March 2020
REPORTS TO: Community Success Manager, FoodRescue.ca
Second Harvest is Canada’s largest food rescue organization and expert in perishable food recovery. We rescue surplus, unsold food from across the supply chain and redistribute it to not-for-profits across the country to feed communities.
In 2018, Second Harvest launched its innovative online platform, FoodRescue.ca, which enables businesses to donate surplus food to not-for-profit agencies. It is an easy-to-use, free platform that helps users track and manage food donations, while ensuring edible surplus is diverted from landfill. FoodRescue.ca is operating in Ontario and British Columbia and is poised to become the one-stop-shop for food recovery across Canada as we gear up for full national expansion.
Second Harvest is looking for a dedicated, organized, team-player to join our team as the Community Success Coordinator, FoodRescue.ca. Reporting into the Community Success Manager, this position will continue to support FoodRescue.ca users through our online Help Desk. The Community Success Coordinator will be responsible for bringing the FoodRescue.ca Help Desk national, putting structure and processes in place to support a country-wide program. We are looking for a hard-working person who is comfortable working with CRMs and eager to learn new skills.
• Under the direction of the Community Success Manager, implement a strategy to streamline FoodRescue.ca Help Desk processes, increasing user engagement and retention;
• Operate the FoodRescue.ca Help Desk, supporting donor, non-profit, and volunteer users across Canada;
• Respond to user issues and inquiries via email and phone; resolve issues in a timely manner with a focus on customer service excellence;
• Escalate urgent user issues to the appropriate team, when needed, and provide guidance and feedback through the resolution process;
• Track and analyze user interactions, issues, and overall data using Microsoft Dynamics 365;
• Building from current processes, leverage tools in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to drive increased user registration rates;
• Manage bulk communications to FoodRescue.ca donors, non-profits, and volunteers using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 marketing application, with the goal of increasing user engagement;
• Work collaboratively with the FoodRescue.ca team to ensure the platform meets user needs and industry standards;
• Host webinars to support FoodRescue.ca users and prospects;
• Conduct structured evaluations and collect user feedback; report and communicate findings in order for FoodRescue.ca to stay ahead of industry trends.
• Customer-Focused: you are slightly obsessive when it comes to user experience and you strive to deliver a product that is second to none;
• Technical: you think in graphs or process flow charts, helping you easily navigate and grow FoodRescue.ca’s CRM;
• Analytical: data is your friend; you’re able to translate numbers into action and pave the way for efficiency;
• Diligent: you know how to get the job done, doing whatever it takes to meet and exceed goals;
• Communicative: you have a knack for making complex ideas seem clear and simple; team members and peers always know what you’re up to;
• Able to work 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT), Monday to Friday;
• Experienced in working with CRMs, including but not limited to Microsoft Dynamics 365 (training will be provided);
• Able to travel and have a Valid Class G driver’s license (mileage compensated);
• *Bilingualism is an asset.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN:
• A whole lot of fun
• An incredible learning experience with autonomy to develop processes for a national program
• Competitive compensation
For more information about Second Harvest, visit: www.secondharvest.ca
Please submit your resume and cover letter on or before April 5, 2020 via email, with “COMMUNITY SUCCESS COORDINATOR” in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would appreciate no phone calls or agencies.
We would like to thank all applicants for applying for this position, however you will only be contacted if your candidacy is being considered. Second Harvest is committed to an inclusive and accessible recruitment and selection process. If you are invited to attend an interview and require an accommodation, please advise us in advance of our meeting.