Gear up for The TCS Toronto Waterfront Marathon, Canada’s premier running event that unites the spirit of runners with their support for a good cause.
When you register for a 5K, half-marathon, marathon, or virtual marathon at the 2023 TCS Toronto Waterfront Marathon, you’ll have the option to sign up for the TCS Charity Challenge to fundraise for Second Harvest. Please help us reach our goal of 30,000 meals this year!
Prices will increase on August 16, so don’t wait, register today and enjoy the perks of being a Second Harvest runner!
In-person races: October 15, 2023
Virtual races: October 1 – October 31, 2023
Support us by:
Enter the race: Each registration using this special link will enable us to provide 15 meals to Canadians in need.
Enter the race and fundraise for us! Here’s how it works:
- Register using this link
- Under Teams, select “Yes, add this registrant to a team created by someone else”
- Under Team categories, select “Fundraising Team – TCS Charity Challenge”
- Select team Second Harvest to join the team.
Having trouble registering? Here's a quick video on how to join our fundraising team.
After that, you’re all set! Once joining the team, you’ll receive an email containing a webpage link to all the tools to fundraise for Second Harvest.
Running is not your jam? Make a donation here.
Perks of being a Second Harvest Runner
- Raise over $100 and you will receive a Second Harvest Run Club tank top.
- Raise over $500 and Second Harvest will also reimburse your registration fee.*
- Raise over $2,000 and you’ll also get a $100 Starbucks gift card and a Second Harvest swag bag!
- Tips and tricks for raising funds, courtesy of the Second Harvest team.
*If you register before August 16, Second Harvest will reimburse your registration fee. If you register after August 16, Second Harvest will only reimburse the following portion of your registration fee:
- Marathon: $145
- Half Marathon: $115
- 5K: $55
- Virtual Race: $60
Second Harvest will not reimburse any taxes associated with your registration fee.