You can be a hero
By running a Second Harvest Hero fundraiser at your workplace, you’ll be a hero to people experiencing food insecurity in your community.
You can make a real difference
Second Harvest needs the support of heroes like you to meet the growing demand for fresh, healthy food for people facing hunger in our communities.
- $500 provides enough food for over 1,000 fresh, healthy meals
- $1,000 provides food for a warm, hearty lunch for 80 at-risk youth for an entire month
- $2,500 feeds a family of four for over a year
- $5,000 provides breakfast, lunch & dinner for 11 seniors living below the poverty line for over a year
- $10,000 provides four classrooms of kids from low-income families with lunches for an entire school year
Meet our heroes
Watch our video to learn how our heroes are making a difference in communities across Canada.
Build a campaign your team will love
There are so many ways to fundraise as part of your Second Harvest Hero campaign. You can tailor your campaign to include the activities your team will love to be part of.
The Hero campaign provides lots of great opportunities for fundraising and teambuilding, like the Second Harvest Truck Pull Challenge, Sweepstakes Ticket Sales, Lunch Money Challenge, Donation Drive, Jeans Day, Office Bingo, and more.
Be a Second Harvest Hero. Register your team today.