Eataly Virtual Cooking Series
April - June 2021
Join Eataly for Delicious Recipes and Tips to Reduce Food Waste at Home
In recognition of Earth Day, Eataly is launching a new series in partnership with Second Harvest that will feature tips and tricks to avoid food waste. For each class purchased, Eataly will donate $50 to Second Harvest’s efforts.
Part Two: Saturday May 15, 5:00-6:30 pm – Nose to Tail
Ahead of the Victoria Day weekend, Eataly’s head butcher will share with you his tips for making the most of the grilling season and meals enjoyed al fresco as he highlights how the often-discarded pieces of meat are easily usable too. You will learn the process for 3 pork-based recipes: curing lardo, mixing ground pork that can be used for sausages or burgers, and frying a pork chop. You’ll also watch as he breaks down a pig – truly a nose to tail experience!
Included in the kit: Bone-in pork chop, piece of pork back fat for lardo with curing mix, ground pork for sausage with seasoning mix, rendered pork fat, asparagus, potatoes, pancetta
Eataly’s Virtual Class includes a kit of ingredients which will be used during the class. Please note that geographical restrictions apply to participate and receive the kit. Once registered, a Scuola team member will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick up details.
Kit Contents (serves 2 people; for 3+ people, we recommend ordering two or more kits.)
Delivery – $15 – TORONTO ONLY
Pictured: Jeff Glowacki, Eataly’s passionate Lead of La Macelleria
- Kits will be available for pickup from Eataly’s Guest Relations desk (located at the top of the escalator) the day prior to the class
- One of Eataly’s team members will reach out to you closer to the event date to assist you with the add-on delivery purchase.
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Sign-ups for every class close two days prior to the event.
- Cancellation must be made at least five days prior to the event.
- Please notify Eataly in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If they are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, they may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must produce valid government-issued identifications at the time of purchase.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact Eataly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cooking Series Schedule:
Part One: Friday, April 23 – 7:00-8:00 pm, celebrate the season’s bounty by learning how to make a Spring Minestrone with items like English peas, prosciutto crudo ends & the rind from Parmigiano Reggiano DOP
Part Two: Saturday, May 15 – 5:00-6:30 pm, learn from Eataly’s butcher how to go from nose to tail with meat from their butcher counter
Part Three: Tuesday, June 8th – 7:00-8:00 pm, celebrate World Ocean’s Day in June, Eataly’s experts will guide guests on how to make use of whole fish. Register early here!